ENROLLMENT AND REGISTRATION
Welcome to the North Shore School District 112 Enrollment and Registration page. Whether your child is beginning or continuing his or her educational experience in the District, there are important tasks that need to be completed.
Registration / Enrollment Information For NEW D112 Students
Complete a NEW Student 2022-2023 form, an email will follow with more details.
You will need the following:
Child's Birth Certificate
- 3 Proof of Residency documents
- Category I
- Most recent property tax bill and proof of payment, (e.g., canceled check or IRS Form 1098)
- Mortgage papers
- Signed and dated lease and proof of last month’s payment (e.g., canceled check or receipt)
- Letter of residence, canceled check or receipt from landlord in lieu of lease (7:60-B1) (Rental extensions or rental renewal letters are not acceptable.)
- A notarized Letter of Residence to be used when the person seeking to enroll a student is living with a District resident (7:60-B2)
- Category II
- • Driver’s license, government issued identification card or military I.D.
- • Vehicle registration
- • A Consulate issued identification card verifying identity and nationality
- Category III
- Most recent cable television bill
- Most recent credit card bill
- Most recent gas, electric, or water bill
- Current homeowners/renters insurance policy and premium payment receipt
- Most recent (previous month) land line or cell phone bill (with mailing address)
- Original U.S. Mail received at new residence showing both name and address (no “occupant” mail or Internet mail accepted)
- Military Personnel Only
• Military Personnel who are enrolling a student for the first time in the district without permanent housing must present the Confirmation of Waitlist Placement letter from Hunt Residential Management, which includes a list of family members residing at this residence.
- Category I
- Note: Military personnel who want to keep their child/ward enrolled in the district despite having changed residence due to military service may submit a written request, and the student’s residence will be deemed to be unchanged for the duration of the custodian’s military service obligation. The District, however, is not responsible for the student’s transportation to or from school.
- Your child will need health forms (Immunization/Physical, Dental and Eye exams) that are due by/on the first day of school: those should be emailed/handed to the school nurse.
Possible documents if applicable
- Custody Order
- Guardianship Papers
Information For Returning Students 2022-23 School Year
- ALL returning students are required to complete an Annual Update prior to the fall school year through the Parent Portal. Annual Online Registration will be open April 1 - May 15.
- Transportation changes must be submitted by July 1
- Free & Reduced Application available after July 1
- If you are a renter, you will need to provide a current or new lease agreement by August 1st
- If you do not know your parent portal username, please submit a Support Ticket
- Students not returning for 2022-2023 school year, please let us know here.
Monday - Thursday: 8-3pm. July 5 - August 18th
Please contact email@example.com or 224-765-3052
M-TH; 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 224-765-3050.