Bids and Proposals
All purchases made and contracts entered by North Shore School District 112 are in accordance with Illinois law. All contracts are approved or authorized by the Board of Education. Those in excess of $25,000 are made in accordance with the state bidding procedure unless specifically exempted by Illinois School Code.
North Shore School District 112 is currently accepting bids or requests for proposals for the following:
(Click on the item below to view bid/proposal specification documents)
It is the vendor's responsibility to check the website 24 hours before the due date to see if any addenda have been issued regarding any bid or request for proposal.
Current Bids/RFPs/RFQs, Addendums, and Advertisement to Bid
- Request for Bid - Indian Trail School Access Road
- Request for Bid - Special Education Student Transportation Services
- Request for Proposal - Student Photography Services
- Bid Award for the Additions & Renovations to Northwood Jr HS - Bid Release 1 - Building Demolition Work
- Bid Award for the Replacement of the BAS Master Controllers at Red Oak and Indian Trail Elementary School