Providing healthy meals to students is very important to North Shore School District 112. District 112 has partnered with OrganicLife, LLC to offer nutritious, healthy food options to all students. Student wellness, both emotional and physical, is a priority for the District. Goals for emotional health, physical activity, and nutrition education are included in the Board Policy 6:50 School Wellness. North Shore School District 112 participates in the USDA sponsored National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs, and all meals and snacks served to students meet or exceed the standards required by these programs.
We are committed to providing a highly customized service specifically designed to meet the needs of the students, parents, and staff of North Shore School District 112.
Organic Life, LLC
North Shore School District 112
Virginia Brown, Food Service Director
Regulations on Food and Nutrition Services - United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
School Monthly Menus / Menus Mensuales
Student Food Price List
Advisory Board and Local Wellness Committee
- Food Service Wellness and Meals Committee Meeting 11-15-2019
- Food Service Wellness and Meals Committee Meeting 11-5-2018
- Food Service Wellness and Meals Committee Meeting 12-7-2017
- Seamless Summer Option Program - Healthy Summer Meals for Kids
- Seamless Summer School Menu - June and July 2019