Pre-Enrollment Window 2019-2020
Online Pre-Enrollment can be handled in the convenience of your home between February 1st - February 18th. It is required for all Kindergartners and new Pre-Kindergarten students. This process will enable the District to confirm student program placement and will allow you to receive important information for your student.
(The link below is not active until Friday, February 1st, 2019)
Please visit Infinite Campus Online Pre-Enrollment to complete the pre-enrollment process.
Who do I Contact with Pre-Enrollment Questions?
Kindergarten - Daisy Alcaraz (224) 765-3046
Pre-Kindergarten - Maggie Roman (224) 765-3060
Dual Language Program - Elizabeth Rodriguez (224) 765-3049
What are the Next Steps?
- Step 1: Between February 1st -18th complete the online pre-enrollment form at this lnk.
- Step 2: Once the enrollment has been approved, you will receive an email with your parent portal information.
- Step 3: Your child's school building will contact you with information regarding kindergarten night. Dual Language applicants will receive further information regarding enrollment beginning in March.
- Step 4: Review and complete the 2019-2020 Annual Update in May for all students to verify information.
- Step 5: During the summer, you will be instructed to pay fees and submit a certified Birth Certificate, proof of residency, and required health forms to the District Office.
How Can I Get Assistance? (Computers & In Person Support Available)
Drop-in District Office Hours: Tuesday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Evening Hours: District Office, February 12th, 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.