Skip To Main Content

Trigger Container

Landing Nav


Residency Requirements

The Department of Student Services is responsible for ensuring that student residency requirements established in Board of Education Policy 7:60 are met.  In accordance with Board Policy 7:60, parents are required to provide proof of residency when (1) enrolling in the district for the first time or (2) when a change of address occurs.

You will need the documents outlined below to complete your child's registration. You will be able to upload the necessary documents along with your online registration.

You will need the following: 
  • Child's Birth Certificate

  • Parent's Photo ID (e.g., driver's license, state ID, consulate ID, military ID, passport)

  • Proof of Residency Documents
    • Please note: The utility bill must include a legible name, a date within the last 60 days, and the current service address.

 Residency Affidavit

  • Military Personnel Only
    Military Personnel who are enrolling a student for the first time in the district without permanent housing must present the Confirmation of Waitlist Placement letter from Forest City Residential Management, which includes a list of family members residing at this residence.
    • Note: Military personnel who want to keep their child/ward enrolled in the district despite having changed residence due to military service may submit a written request, and the student’s residence will be deemed to be unchanged for the duration of the custodian’s military service obligation. The District, however, is not responsible for the student’s transportation to or from school.

Possible documents, if applicable