The mission of the Personnel Services Department is to provide our community with the highest quality staff by applying state-of-the-art personnel practices.
We believe the employees of North Shore School District 112 constitute the most important resource for providing a quality educational program for our students.
Recognizing this, it is the goal of the Department of Personnel to provide for the following:
- Recruitment and selection of the very best available candidates for all open positions in the District.
- Allocation of the NSSD112’s human resources in a manner that makes the greatest contribution to the instructional program while remaining aware of the economic parameters of the District.
- A climate in which optimum staff performance and satisfaction are produced.
- Promotion of employee/employer relations.
- Development and use of evaluation processes that contribute to the improvement of staff performance and that increase job satisfaction.
- To provide employees with information and assistance in order to be successful in their work.
Submit Absences and/or Request a Guest Teacher
Collective Bargaining Contracts
Names and Contact Information for Personnel Staff
Professional Counseling and Referral Service
District Employment Postings
District 112 Mentor Program
For PTO Members, Summer School Employees, and Interns
Payroll Information and Time Off Requests
Prospective Student Teacher Application Information
Substitute/Guest Teacher Information