The mission of Green Bay Early Childhood Center is to provide high quality education for preschool-age children through a nurturing, engaging, culturally responsive and developmentally appropriate curriculum.
- We believe that children learn best through play. We believe everyone has the right and ability to learn.
- We believe in nurturing students to develop positive self-worth and confidence.
- We believe a culturally responsive environment supports student development and parent engagement.
- We believe that early childhood education provides the building blocks for creating life-long learners.
- We believe education is a partnership between home, school, and community.
- We believe in the importance of educating the whole child - intellectual, emotional, social, physical, and creative.
- We believe in utilizing evidence based methods and teaching.
- We believe that children flourish when instruction is engaging, hands-on, innovative, and fun.
Green Bay School
1936 Green Bay Road
Highland Park, IL 60035
A.M. Classes 8:55 - 10:55 a.m.
P.M. Classes 1:10 - 3:10 p.m.
Principal: Chelsey Maxwell
Administrative Assistant: Maggie Roman