ENROLLMENT AND REGISTRATION
Welcome to the North Shore School District 112 Enrollment and Registration page. Whether your child is beginning or continuing his or her educational experience in the District, there are important tasks that need to be completed.
2022 KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS - Online Registration opens February 1 - February 11, for those entering kindergarten in fall 2022. Your child must be 5 years old on or before September 1st. Registration is ongoing, but we encourage families to register during this time to assist the District with planning.
You will need the documents outlined below to complete your child's registration. Keep in mind that online registration could take up to 30 minutes. We encourage the use of a desktop/PC, iPad or laptop for completion. You will be able to upload the necessary documents along with your online registration. If you need assistance, there will be a Kindergarten Registration night on February 9th from 4 -7 p.m. at the District Office: 1936 Green Bay Road.
You will need the following:
Child's Birth Certificate
- 3 Proof of Residency documents
- Category I
- Most recent property tax bill and proof of payment, (e.g., canceled check or IRS Form 1098)
- Mortgage papers
- Signed and dated lease and proof of last month’s payment (e.g., canceled check or receipt)
- Letter of residence, canceled check or receipt from landlord in lieu of lease (7:60-B1) (Rental extensions or rental renewal letters are not acceptable.)
- A notarized Letter of Residence to be used when the person seeking to enroll a student is living with a District resident (7:60-B2)
- Category II
- • Driver’s license, government issued identification card or military I.D.
- • Vehicle registration
- • A Consulate issued identification card verifying identity and nationality
- Category III
- Most recent cable television bill
- Most recent credit card bill
- Most recent gas, electric, or water bill
- Current homeowners/renters insurance policy and premium payment receipt
- Most recent (previous month) land line or cell phone bill (with mailing address)
- Original U.S. Mail received at new residence showing both name and address (no “occupant” mail or Internet mail accepted)
- Military Personnel Only
• Military Personnel who are enrolling a student for the first time in the district without permanent housing must present the Confirmation of Waitlist Placement letter from Forest City Residential Management, which includes a list of family members residing at this residence.
- Note: Military personnel who want to keep their child/ward enrolled in the district despite having changed residence due to military service may submit a written request, and the student’s residence will be deemed to be unchanged for the duration of the custodian’s military service obligation. The District, however, is not responsible for the student’s transportation to or from school.
- Category I
- Your child will need health forms (Immunization/Physical, Dental and Eye exams) that are due by/on the first day of school: those should be emailed/handed to the school nurse.
Possible documents if applicable
- Custody Order
- Guardianship Papers
Registration / Enrollment Information For NEW D112 Students (current school year 2021-2022)
- Complete a NEW Student 2021-2022 form, an email will follow with more details. (only for students enrolling for this school year 2021-2022)
Registration / Enrollment Information For 2022-23 School Year
- ALL returning students are required to complete an Annual Update prior to the fall school year through the Parent Portal. Annual Online Registration will be open April 1 - May 15.
- Transportation changes must be submitted by July 1
- Free & Reduced Application available after July 1
- If you are a renter, you will need to provide a current or new lease agreement by August 1st
- If you do not know your parent portal username, please submit a Support Ticket
Registration / Enrollment Information For NEW D112 Students (school year 2022-2023)
- Complete a NEW Student 2022-2023 form, an email will follow with more details.
- Students not returning for 2022-2023 school year, please let us know here.
Monday - Friday: 8-4pm. We can encourge to schedule an appointment
Please contact REGISTRATION112@NSSD112.ORG or 224-765-3050
M-F; 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Registration should be done online unless permitted otherwise, contact REGISTRATION112@NSSD112.ORG or 224-765-3050.