The Department of Student Services is responsible for ensuring that student residency requirements established in Board of Education Policy 7:60 are met. In accordance with Board Policy 7:60, parents are required to provide proof of residency when (1) enrolling in the district for the first time or (2) when a change of address occurs.
Effective for the 2021-2022 school year, families are required to provide a current lease agreement annually, before your children registration is complete.
Enrolling in the District for the First Time
- Review Required Documents For Verification of Residency: Click Here
- You must submit 3 proof of residency documents by providing one Category I, one Category II, and one Category III
- *After reviewing the required documents for verifcation, The following alternative certificates may be submitted
- Certificate of Residence for New and/or Transfer Students, APPENDIX A (English) (Spanish)
- Letter of Residence from Landlord in Lieu of Lease, APPENDIX B-1 (English) (Spanish)
- Letter of Residence to Be Used When the Person Seeking to Enroll a Student Is Living with a District Resident, APPENDIX B-2 (English) (Spanish)
- Evidence of Non-Parent's Custody, Control, and Responsibility of a Student, APPENDIX B-3 (English) (Spanish)
Change of Address and Returning Mail
- If a Change of Address and/or return mail is received you will be required to provide proof of residency for the address received.
If you have any questions about residency, please contact Daisy Alcaraz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (224) 765-3046, in the Department of Student Services.